This is not a flashy marketing kind of website but a simple knowledge sharing site that keeps you up-to-date
Please visit the
ERP - production module. Assembly production.
ERP production procedures are linked to Bill of Materials (BOM) module to make work order.
Key procedures are as follows
1. BOM masters
2. Work Order
3. Production Entry
4. Production QC
The following menus appear under Other Masters menu:
Production module depends on the Inventory module; therefore relevant major masters are repeated here:
Using work order
1.2.2. Work Order
1.2.3. Production Entry
Production entry can be done only if Work Order is prepared.
1. This is an active document.
This will reduce the Raw Material / Packing Material from the consumed location
and add item being produced (may be father item or FG) in the produced location.
1) Pending Work Order will be defaulted.
2) User will enter Work Order Number.
3) Work Order qty will be defaulted.
2. BOM revision number will be defaulted automatically from the BOM master.
3. DNS Work order will be closed by production entry.
VIBROFIN SMA 500 PU
1. CREATE BILL OF MATERIALS IN BOM MASTER
2. PREPARE WORK ORDER FROM STARTING FROM THE LOWEST LEVEL – THAT IS FIRST PRODUCE THE SUB ASSEMBLIES.
LOWEST LEVEL FACTORY MADE ITEM IS PRODUCED FIRST AND THEN THE NEXT UPPER LEVEL ITEM.
Transfer items required to produce the SGF (semi-finished goods).
For making cable plate top user will have to issue the child item, i.e. MS bright round section.
Use the menu option in inventory transaction - >
‘STC with Work order’ to issue material from stores to shop floor.
PRODUCTION ENTRY WILL CONSUME THE CHILD ITEMS
– MS BRIGHT AND PRODUCE THE FATHER ITEM – CABLE PLATE
Another example of production entry for SFG Parts:
1.3.1. Work Order Register
Shows list of Work Order for a given period.
Shows list of Production Entry for a given period.
--- End of note on the DNS ERP Production Module --
Social Media sites
Website by Jyotindra Zaveri
Why so many social icons on this site? It is Like asking why so many flowers in a flower shop.
Well this site is focusing on social media, that is why so many social media logo and links on this site.
Click on this Flag counter to see your state x country unique visitors count.