This is not a flashy marketing kind of website but a simple knowledge sharing site that keeps you up-to-date
Please visit the
Computer joke - IT Humor - n 1997 complain letter used to be as follows:
This letter is from Mr. X to Mr. Bill Gates of Microsoft
Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems with your windows, which I want to bring to your notice.
1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to
9. You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past Documents'?
Now, in 2007 ERP Complain letter
This letter is from Mr. Y to DNS team
Subject: Problems with ERP software
We have deployed ERP software for our factory management and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice.
1. Sometime, we will make PO sometime not in DNS ERP software. For keeping track of the stock, it might also be enough if you feed the opening stock, receipt, and issue. Receipt can also be recorded with a proper GRN (It is not necessary to have a purchase order every time). We are not living in an ideal world. We have to be more practical to make ourselves a little more comfortable. We shall accept all positive suggestions from your side, when we are convinced about the logic and practicability of your suggestion. But we are not running our organisation for ERP. On the contrary, ERP should be a user-friendly tool for running our organisation more effectively with less strain. We expect value for the money we spend.
2. Editing in ERP: About the other points, like the data being editable for the administrators (in our case, we would be the administrators), I would insist on that. It would be highly impractical to assume that human errors would not occur while entering data.
3. We want daily trial balance in ERP but we cannot enter data daily. You see, we are busy with ISO, we are busy with export. We do not have time to enter data everyday. Please do not insist on ‘auto-date’ ‘auto-number’. Allow us to do backdated entry. You see, in that dumb ‘Kelly’ accounting software it is allowed to change, edit, anything we want. It is so flexible software. We do data entry only when we are in mood. Your ERP is very rigid, and is enforcing discipline on me.
4. Why do you insist on ‘sign-off’? We do not want to commit any requirement specification. Tomorrow, we may expect moon also. So, please make provision in the DNS.
Answer from Mr. Z: Please invest time in training. There is no full stop to training....ERP will work fine on demo PC but may fail to give desired results......probably user is not trained.
:-) .....Happy computing in Digital economy…
Social Media sites
Website by Jyotindra Zaveri
Why so many social icons on this site? It is Like asking why so many flowers in a flower shop.
Well this site is focusing on social media, that is why so many social media logo and links on this site.
Click on this Flag counter to see your state x country unique visitors count.