This is not a flashy marketing kind of website but a simple knowledge sharing site that keeps you up-to-date
Please visit the
Click on buttons appearing above to learn other topics pertaining to ERP implementation.5
A proven path to Enterprise Resource Planning software implementation:
Appoint ERP coordinator, who is exclusive focusing on Enterprise
Resource Planning implementation. If possible put two persons.
It is worth. The ERP coordinator should be sufficiently senior or backed
up by the CEO / Director.
A senior person with full authority (usually owner) who will not hesitate
to throw out a person who is not ready to work in ERP (because such a person
will always put spanner and ERP coordinator may not be able to speak up.
Education and training. Educate everyone to understand what is going to
be achieved with the new system. Additional education should include Total
Quality Management, Change Management Strategies. Train process owners
(department managers) in how to use the system. Have them train the users.
It is absolutely necessary to take time out from the routine and actually
do hands-on training.
Do Business Analysis to streamline the current processes.
5. Planning, training and education for the IT Support staff to understand the new hardware, software and network imperatives.
6. BPR or Business Process Reengineering. (Match business processes with the new software). BPR. It is not necessary to do things as you were doing for last several years when ERP is used.
7. Software Modifications only when Business Processes that do not differentiate you in the marketplace are not supported by the software. Stick to essential customization. Do not ask for chopping and changing of the program at every level.
8. Business Simulation (on a department level and a enterprise level). Do CRP run. Prepare 'Proof of Concept' file. Certify the printouts.
9. Go Live - (a phased approach may be indicated based on the amount of change dictated by the new system).
10. Implementation Review (Performed after users are competent with the system. The goal is to ask the software vendor to suggest better ways to use the system).
11. Have patience. If you have asked for unlimited customization then it will take unlimited time. Give sufficient time to ERP vendor to change the programs to do last minutes changes. If the changes are coming in bits and pieces then it will take time for ERP to stabilize.
12. Increase budget if you have enlarged the scope. Usually users do not know what ERP is, and therefore they expect moon, well it will be now necessary to provide enough money for the same.
I can arrange the processes, and techniques necessary for a well-executed ERP implementation.
Over two decades of rich experience.
Understanding of Legacy system and proper gap analysis helps my team in implementing.
The flexibility of the DNS ERP package
The ERP consulting services and training provided by me
DNS interface, which makes the product easy for your employees to learn and use
Microsoft-based technology IT infrastructure
Ease of customization / modification of the DNS system to meet users exact needs
Extensive hand-holding and support in preparing master database
Social Media sites
Website by Jyotindra Zaveri
Why so many social icons on this site? It is Like asking why so many flowers in a flower shop.
Well this site is focusing on social media, that is why so many social media logo and links on this site.
Click on this Flag counter to see your state x country unique visitors count.